Welcome to the CES Parent Council and Friends of CES Society Page!
SCHOOL COUNCIL AND SOCIETY ANNUAL GENERAL MEETINGS FOR 2016-2017 SCHOOL YEAR
- CES Parent Council Annual General Meeting- Wednesday September 21st at 6:30 at CES
- Friends of CES Society Annual General Meeting- Wednesday September 21st at 7:30 at CES
Thank you to the 2015-2016 Members of Council and Society. We appreciate all of the hard-work, dedication, time, energy, thoughtfulness, and good-will that you contribute to making CES an amazing place for our children. If you see a member, please give thanks!
Parents of 2016-2017, please consider joining one or both of these terrific groups to lend your voice to guide your child's education and school experience.
For more information on the responsibilities and differences between Council and Society, please refer to the Parent Council and Society handbook.
All parents are welcome to attend both the Parent Council and/or Society meetings any month. We encourage new participants to come, listen in and offer their insights and suggestions for how to make CES even better for our children to attend. You can bring your children. Older children will play with minimal supervision and for younger children we can arrange childcare in the school during the meeting. Just let a member of council of society know beforehand that you require this.
You can find more information on Parent Council, the Friends of CES Society, and the Playground Committee at the following locations:
- Minutes and Agenda's of Parent Council, and Friends of CES Society can be found on this website;
- Parent Council/Friends of CES Society Board at North entrance of CES;
- Coalhurst Elementary School Parent Council has a FaceBook page- Search by name: Coalhurst Elementary School Council or website: https://www.facebook.com/groups/165438640149978/?ref=br_tf
- Coalhurst Playground Committee has a blog- http://cesplayground.wordpress.com
In order to update and streamline the operations of the CES School Council and Friends of CES Society, the attached changes will be proposed and discussed at the Annual General Meetings for each organization to be held September 21, 2016. Items highlighted in yellow recognize new and/or significant changes from previous documentation.